SatFish Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Satfish.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a single user license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Satfish.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- Share account with others
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Satfish.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Satfish.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Satfish.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Satfish.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Satfish.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Satfish.com’s Internet site, even if Satfish.com or a Satfish.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Satfish.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Satfish.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Satfish.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Satfish.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Satfish.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Satfish.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Satfish.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Effective Date 3/20/2020
This Policy explains what information we collect about you and what we do with it. We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, and we will notify you of any material changes to the Policy by posting the new Policy here and changing the “Effective Date” at the top. We encourage you to check this page periodically for any changes. By using or navigating Satfish.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by this Policy or any modified Policy as posted. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use or visit Satfish.com.
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you provide to us such as your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number and boat name. We also collect credit card information from you. We generally collect this personal information on our registration and order forms when you sign up to receive service from Satfish.com.
We collect IP addresses and anonymous demographic information (such as your zip code) and may use this data to: tailor your experience at Satfish.com; provide content in which we think you may be interested; display content according to your preferences; and analyze traffic to our Sites.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use IP addresses and anonymous demographic information to tailor your experience at Satfish.com by showing content in which we think you will be interested and displaying content according to your preferences.
We use information collected to evaluate and improve our services. We may develop and use, in our sole discretion, consumer research which may be based on your use of our services.
Personal information collected on Satfish.com is processed in the United States.
Do we share the information we collect with third parties?
Yes. Cookies are pieces of information generated by web servers and stored in your computer for future access. Satfish.com uses cookie technology to enhance your online experience by making it easier for you to navigate through Satfish.com or make a feature work better. Generally, cookies can be disabled. However, you must accept cookies in order to navigate Satfish.com or register for our membership.
Is Satfish.com secure?
We are committed to maintaining the security of your information and have measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All credit transactions occur in a secure area of the Site using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) software to process orders. SSL encrypts the information you input on the Sites. In addition, all information is stored in a secure location behind a firewall with limited administrative access.
How do I unsubscribe?
Use the following options for removing your information from our database:
(1) send an email to [email protected] ;
(2) send mail to the following address:
9195 Chesapeake Dr.
San Diego, CA 92123
Can I update/correct my information?
Yes. You may correct or update your personal information by sending us an email at [email protected] or editing your settings on your account dashboard https://app.satfish.com/#/settings